See what's inside the Wonky Holes Program
IS IT FOR YOU?
WATCH VIDEO BELOW FOR ANSWERS
IS IT FOR YOU?
WATCH VIDEO ABOVE FOR ANSWERS
FIND AND FISH WONKY HOLES!
I'm thrilled you’re interested in Wonky Holes – one of my premium online fishing courses designed to fast track your learning curve saving you time and money.
If you’ve heard about illusive fish holding underwater springs (Wonky Holes) and would love to know how to find them, we're here to turn your dreams into reality.
After successfully empowering hundreds of ambitious anglers with my proven methods, vastly increasing their fishing enjoyment and catches, my deepest hope is that I’ll be able to help you do the same in your quest to find and fish “Wonky Holes”.
WHAT EXACTLY IS
Wonky Holes is a self-study training program that shows you step-by-step, how to find and fish Wonky Holes.
Wonky Holes are underwater springs that attract and hold beautiful eating reef fish like coral trout and large mouth nannygai.
I’ve been finding and fishing Wonky Holes for over two decades and in this course, I’ll show you all my secrets to find and fish them.
When travelling out to the reef, do you ever wonder…
Well here’s the thing…
Great anglers make their own luck
Great anglers find new ground
And no angler can be consistently successful without it
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
Over a few weeks or in an 5 hour binge.
Anywhere you have internet connection.
Mobile and Tablet friendly.
Revisit and review for life.
The entire program is available to you the moment you complete your registration
EASY TO DIGEST
The program is delivered in video format with easy to follow, actionable steps for you to take.
You’ll learn fishing, boating and sounder skills specific to finding and fishing these honey holes that will serve you for life.
Once a member always a member. You can retake Wonky Holes again and again for free including any updates. Yes, really.
Ask questions, get clarity, yarn up with Ryan Moody and mix with like-minded anglers in our private community.
WHAT GEAR WILL YOU NEED?
2D FISH FINDER WITH GPS
SIDE SCAN IMAGER
LOCAL OFFSHORE CHARTS (*or digital equivalent)
1 KW TRANSDUCER
*BLUE CHART OR OTHER DIGITAL CHART PROGRAM
WONKY HOLES CURRICULUM
After 30 years, Ryan Moody has made locating these "needle in a haystack" fish holding gems (some as small as 2 m x 2 m) into an art form!
When you’re making an investment in your fishing, it's important to know what you are getting. That's why we share the entire curriculum with you - so you can make sure the program is right for you.
Module 1 is all about strategy. It’s in Module 1 that you are introduced to the concepts required to search and find Wonky Holes successfully and three simple steps that will enable you to narrow down your search saving you years of time. Please note this entire course is specifically devoted to finding and fishing Wonky Holes.
- How Wonky Holes are formed and how we can use that to our advantage.
- The two types of Wonky Holes. What I call Paleo channel wonkys and Artesian wonkys.
- Get to the bottom of how Wonky Holes emerge from the sea floor and the benefits that come from this understanding
- How to effectively and strategically plan out the best way to search for them.
1. Concept video: "Fishing with Strategy" introducing Ryan’s three simple steps to finding Wonky Holes.
Module 2 is the real nitty gritty. Module 2 covers all the short cuts to finding Wonky Holes. It’s a BIG ocean out there and knowing where to start looking based on simple criteria and a step-by-step approach will save you years of searching.
- Select the highest potential search areas from your living room using a marine chart or digital equivalent.
- Learn key distinctions that separate OK areas from A1 Wonky holding potential
- They most often emerge from a specific type of substrate readily identifiable with your sounder, even when travelling at speed. We show you what to look for... GOLD.
- Sounder skills include several components. What you’re looking for in terms of substrate? What a Wonky Hole looks like? Has it got fish on it? Get a clear picture with example after example.
- Don’t cover the same ground twice. Search patterns, boat speed and getting the most out of your equipment.
- No more guesswork! KNOW what your sounder is trying to say.
1. Concept video: “Chart work and search patterns”
2. Concept video: “Sounder skills and search patterns"
3. Bonus in-field demo video: “Identifying Wonky Holes”
Module 3: Reds, Rigs and Run. This is the pointy end where all the hard work pays off. At the end of this module you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the technique you need to use and how to apply them effectively
- Choose and position the right bait/lure to maximise chances of hooking up.
- Confidently anchor and fish "on the fish" even on small Wonkys.
1. Concept video: “Reds, Rigs and Run”
2. Bonus in-field demo video: “Anchoring on small spots"
3. Bonus in-field demo video: “Jigging plastics"
4. Bonus in field demo video: “Using bait"
5. Bonus in-field demo video: "Tackle and Rigs”
6. Bonus in-field demo video: "The Four Knots”
BONUS EXTRA: COMMUNITY
As anyone who has tried to change habits would know, being accountable to another or having a supportive community of like minded individuals is invaluable. So we have set up a private, student only Facebook study group for you guys to help each other!
Ryan drops in regularly, sometimes does trip reports and our Ambassadors are on hand to provide advice. 12 months access to the Facebook study group is included in the purchase price.
Plus we have a knowledge base on the website from Q&A sessions with Ryan that you can search anytime as part of your lifetime access.
And let me just say, this community is developing into the most amazing resource and we are blown away by the success of our students and the willingness of those a little more advanced to assist and help the others. As they say... A rising tide lifts all boats.
WORD ON THE STREET
Students of Fish Smarter courses are happy as Larry!
After finishing this course you will be fishing with confidence and you will hit the ramp with a proven fishing strategy, using skills that really work and took decades to perfect.
Thank-you Ryan for teaching me all about Wonky Holes. I’ve found some crackers and love watching my Mrs getting her arms pulled off.
Ryan Moody is without a doubt one of the best… he continually delivers results of monster fish and his knowledge of the fishery is amazing!
Ryan Moody’s online Wonky Holes course has given me the knowledge to identify these mysterious undersea attractants.
Followed your guidelines in the course to the tee and what I found was ridiculously awesome!!!!! Really got the heart pumping. I was definitely under powered with what I was using I just got smashed and smoked by these big nannis lol …only managed to boat 2 and 1 being crunched by a shark.
IS WONKY HOLES RIGHT FOR YOU?
Over the years, we’ve listened to hundreds of anglers who struggle catching Reef Fish.
And if you’ve got small boat, most times you can’t get even out there.
Well… we created this course to handle those struggles.
We’re confident it can help if you’ve ever said anything like:
Or perhaps we should look at your investments in fishing thus far…
- Boat $15,000 - $40,000,
- $80 fuel per trip say 10 trips a year ($800),
- Boat rego and insurance ($600),
- Fishing combo $400 x 2 ($800),
- Lures $17 each and you probably have at least 20 ($340),
- Fishing magazine 5x$8 each ($40),
- Braid, hooks, line, cast net etc. ($200)
- Let’s not forget your electronics at $800 per unit min.
Seriously, you have probably spent in excess of $30,000 and will continue to spend $, without having the time to fully trial and test your methods!
THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THE MOST OF THOSE INVESTMENTS IS WITH KNOWLEDGE!
YOU COULD GO ON CHARTER AND GET A GUIDE TO HELP YOU OUT
But you’ll only learn about the conditions at that time
And they won’t teach you how to find them
Plus many charters don’t even know about Wonkys
JOIN AND GET
Lifetime access to Wonky Holes course content
This includes concept and demonstration videos, 10 all up, including Ryan Moody’s tried and proven 3 step approach to finding Wonky Holes (Value $999)
Twelve months access to the Private Wonky Holes Facebook Study Group.
As a Wonky Holes student, we want to make sure you get your questions answered. This is where you can interact with other Wonky Holes students and graduates. Ryan drops in from time to time and you can request clarification about the module you’re working on while it's fresh in your mind (Value $499)
Lifetime access to the Q&A Knowledge Base.
A searchable knowledge base of previous Q&A sessions with Ryan is included in the course content. (Value $399)
The total value is $1897, but you'll pay less than half of that total price.
Immediate Access. Once a member, always a member.
Access includes any and all updates
There are no payment plans and there are no refunds.
We want you to be as serious about your investment and the work you’ll put into your fishing as we are about helping you succeed.
We’ve put together a number of free classes as part of our Ryan Moody Fishing community so feel free to join up now (it’s free) and get a feel for our teaching style.
Plus you can watch over 70 free episodes of Ryan Moody’s blog to know what you’re in for.
And we have provided the full curriculum of the Wonky Holes course for your perusal
Ryan Moody has been finding and fishing Wonky Holes since before digital cameras!
You’re not the only one.
Here are our honest answers to some of the tough questions….